Paul Zhuomei Base
Baoer Shanghai Base Series Report (2): The best gardening equipment helps high quality cultivation
Baoer Shanghai Base (No. 8888 Xialing Road, Pudong New Area, Shanghai), in order to ensure the production of high-quality plant products, Shanghai shengsheng Modern Agricultural Technology Co., Ltd., the general agent of VISSER equipment in the Netherlands (WeChat public number: 英超直播吧现代 Agricultural Science and Technology) combined with the Dutch VISSER company and the Paul company to design and introduce a series of horticultural planting equipment.
VISSER's “one-click” fully automated seeder (Roulette XL) is the heart of the entire seeding line. The entire seeding line includes: matrix breakers, mixers, tray filling machines, “drum” seeders, and tray coverings. Equipment and bottom watering unit (pictured).
● The “seed drum” of the drum planter can be replaced to cover almost all types of seeds. Even seeds with high sowing difficulty, such as marigold, can achieve sowing efficiency of 99%;
● VISSER (Roulette XL) planter: high-precision seeding, and can be planted up to 800-1000 discs per hour;
● Matrix treatment equipment: crushing-mixing and stirring (customizing fertilizer ratio).
In order to facilitate the transfer of the seeding tray to the germination chamber, the seeding line is placed beside the germination chamber, and the Cuiyan chamber is directly pushed through the tray frame with the moving wheel.
● A low-pressure artificial cold light source is installed in the germination chamber to save energy in the light environment required to provide plants;
● Temperature control in the germination chamber, using a chiller system to more accurately ensure indoor temperature requirements;
● The compacted wall is made of a new type of insulation material, which is more energy efficient and is more conducive to the temperature regulation of the indoor environment.
The products of Baoer Company are mainly seedlings. According to different orders, different batches and different specifications of seedlings should be produced. How to carry out accurate classification and screening is the key to raw product control. Therefore, VISSER's fully automatic seedling replanting machine (TIFS III) provides protection for this (as shown below).
VISSER sorting system (TIFS-100+TIFS III), according to the seedling batch and specification requirements of the sales order, firstly, in the TIFS-100 computer program, the minimum leaf cluster number and the minimum leaf surface of the seedling to be retained are carried out. Set to blow off unqualified seedlings. The screened trays are sequentially inserted into the source conveyor belt and the target conveyor belt, and the qualified tray seedlings carried on the source conveyor belt are replanted into the trays on the target conveyor belt by mechanical grippers. Through this process, the entire seedling product can be automatically completed according to the sales order, and enter the next circulation link, which greatly improves the production efficiency, and also avoids human error.
For some seedlings or finished flowers required for some orders, VISSER transplanter (PC-11/4), Mayer automatic basin machine (TM2400E) and Logitec matrix crusher (DB 40) are required to automatically perform matrix mixing and mixing. A series of processes such as potting and transplanting.
● After the matrix is crushed, mixed and stirred, it can be filled with various sizes of cultivation mash;
● The robot will automatically transplant the seedlings from the tray conveyor to the cultivation pot;
● After transplanting, the cultivation hoe will be transported to the next link through the conveyor belt.
In Baoer Shanghai, all kinds of machines and equipment used to improve production efficiency can be seen everywhere, saving time and effort, improving the quality control standards and presenting a truly modern agricultural production base to users.
Irrigation fertilization system
Visser's new automatic sprinkler (Irrispray-II-Auto)
The Baoer Shanghai Park we saw is such a mature, attention-grabbing, benign operation complex, a brand new agricultural future development model. The best cultivation equipment helps high-quality cultivation, and high-quality plant products will bring good market effects.